Kelley Bros was proud to host two Assa Healthcare Solutions Mobile Events recently. The first event was on Thursday 4/25/13 at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Facility in Hanover, NH; followed one week later on Wednesday, May 1st at our Syracuse, NY facility.
The Assa Mobile Healthcare Solutions vehicle features the following Innovative products geared to Healthcare Facilities:
- Wireless locks that integrate with your building control system to form a seamless access control system
- Digital cabinet locks that record an audit trail history of access to pharmaceutical storage units
- Sustainable doorways that address varioussections of green building standards
- Narrow stile locks that improve access control to ICU rooms
- Stylized paddle trim that enables hands-free opening of patient room doors
- Safe Zone door closers that sense movement and prevent doors from closing while a person or object is within the opening
- Decorative doors and hardware that contribute to the principles of Evidence Based Design
Both events were very well attended by Hospital Administrators, Facility Personnel, Architects and General Contractors.
We would like to thank the Assa Abloy DSS NY State and New England personnel who conducted the vehicle tours and most of all helped sponsor these successful events.