120 W. Gay St. Columbus, OH
120 West Gay St is a 32 Million Dollar Renovation and Addition to the old Columbus Police Station, which was built in 1932. The building had been abandoned since the mid 90’s, now houses several city departments including Human Resources, City Attorney, IRS, and Mayor’s office.
The challenge for this project was to maintain the historical value of the original building while adding new office space.
Architect: Harris Architects – Columbus, OH
General Contractor: Messer Construction – Columbus, OH
Kelley Bros – Mason, OH Office provided the following Products:
Custom Hollow Metal Doors and Frames: Steelcfcraft Mfg. Co.
Wood Doors: Algoma Hardwoods
Locksets: Schlage ND Locksets
Door Closers and Door Operators – LCN
Exit Devices: Von Duprin
Door Holders Glynn Johnson
Flat Good and Auxiliary Hardware: Ives
Weather-stripping, Thresholds and Door Bottoms: National Guard Products