Careers with Kelley Bros
POSITION: Physical Security Consultant
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic and the following experience:
- Familiarity with both mechanical and electromechanical door hardware
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Low Voltage Systems
- Minimum 2 years’ experience overseeing technicians in a sales or operations role
- The ability to read and understand construction documents including plans and specifications
- Familiarity with electronics, power requirements, system compatibilities as it pertains to Access Control, Camera Systems, Intercom Systems, and other technologies
- Knowledge of current generation access control systems and technology
- Familiarity with Commercial Construction environments
- Up-to-date knowledge of credential technologies and authentication methods
- Experience with current camera technologies
- Familiarity with both on-premise and cloud-based access control and surveillance solutions
Kelley Bros, established in 1886, is a growth-minded company with a large national footprint. We believe strongly in providing all of the tools and support for employee success and advancement.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals for the roles below. Experience is a plus, but we will consider entry level applicants who demonstrate a great work ethic and are looking for a positive career move.
For full-time opportunities, graduation from a regionally accredited or State registered two (2) or four (4) year College or Technical School with an Associate’s degree in engineering, construction, architecture or related field would be an important consideration for any applicant.
We offer a wide range of employee benefits and an incentive-based compensation package. Kelley Bros is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job duties include analyzing construction documents (e.g., floor plans, door/hardware schedules and specifications) to determine appropriate mix of materials required for construction projects, interacting with manufacturers for pricing, and formulating project budgets. Estimating is performed on Kelley Bros proprietary software. Interested candidates should be comfortable using computers.
Sales / Project Management
Duties include lead origination & development, estimating, closing, detailing, procurement and project coordination.
Kelley Bros offers flexible internships for high school and college-aged candidates interested in pursuing a careers in doors, frames and architectural hardware. A typical internship will provide exposure to warehouse operations and estimating.
Kelley Bros offers new hires and existing employees a structured training and continuing education program, in conjunction with the Door & Hardware Institute (DHI) and our vendor partners.
What To Expect
Discover the Difference
We don’t compromise quality in any part of the job, from quotes to project management and the closeout. We’re committed to exceptional service and products and have expanded our services nationwide.
The nation’s finest contractors rely on us for top-quality architectural openings products. With our sustainability solutions, we’ll help you reach your goals through energy efficiency and environmentally certified products.
Top-notch products are only half the battle. Contractors trust us for quality service and timely delivery to meet construction schedules.
Browse our case studies to learn more about our projects for government, multi-purpose, hospitals, hotels, schools, and other buildings.
View our current locations to learn more about how we can best serve you.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York