Our Value Is More Than Just Doors And Hardware
Security has become a major concern for building owners and facility managers. Kelley Brothers team of electronic access control professionals can integrate an effective solution to improve the security and safety of your building and its occupants.
Regardless of the size, from single opening standalone systems to enterprise level systems, all businesses, schools, hospitals, hotels and government offices have assets that require protection. Implementing an electronic access control system in conjunction with a traditional lock and key will help to efficiently gain control over your facility.
A few of the benefits of an access control system are:
- Complete control of who can go where and when
- Improved building security and safety
- Comprehensive audit trail
- No worries if keys are lost/stolen
- Remote opening of doors
- Protection of valuable assets
- Reduced theft
We offer solutions to fit your needs, including cabled or wireless access control, cloud hosted solutions, PC/server managed systems utilizing highly secure credential reader technologies, keypad, proximity, iClass and biometric devices. Systems are FIPS 201 and HSPD-12 compliant, and can utilize Wi-Fi, RFID, Wiegand, PoE, ZigBee, NFC or Bluetooth. We will help you select the technology that best suits your application, whether it's controlling openings, video surveillance, intercom systems, or automatic door openers.
Kelley Bros will help you through all stages of a projects lifecycle, including initial consultation, engineering and design, budget establishment, implementation and integration, training, remote and on-site tech support, service and maintenance.
In – House Fabrication from our Regionalized Welding Centers located in:
- Buffalo, NY
- DeRuyter, NY
- Elmira, NY
- Mason, OH
- Mobile, AL
- Phoenix, AZ
From Small to Large Projects – We can meet your project schedule needs.
- Complete Job Coordination
- Project Phasing
- Pre Install Hardware to your Doors – Saving Time and Money
- Complete Opening Removal and Replacement
- Emergency Door Repair and Service
- Field Repair of Existing Doors, Frames and Hardware
- Set Up Hardware Rooms on Site for large projects
- Field Fabrication of Hollow Metal Frames on site
- Develop Door Frame and Hardware Schedules for Architects
- Specification Writing
- Project Budgets
- Fire Door Inspections
- Electrical Wiring Diagrams
- Point – Point Wiring Diagrams
- Riser Drawings